Thread: LC Our Way!
View Single Post
  #2506   ^
Old Wed, Sep-06-17, 08:11

Plan: 20 net carbs
Stats: 250/210/175 Female 5 feet 8 inches
BF:
Progress:

Blue: My heart is full remembering our visit. Sorry I did not take more of an interest in YOU, but my goal was to have you meet my SD and get a feel for who she is. I loved your word...I think it was "sparkler" or "sparkly." I remember trying to sign that to her and all I could think of was..."shinning."She knows that sign and I tried to convey to her that you thought she shines! She really smiled big on that one. My SD has a killer smile. She does for sure light up rooms and people's hearts when they are around her. No language at all when I got her. We don't know how old she was, but we are thinking about ten. Such a tough life living on the streets. She has told me a lot of what happened. So hard to listen to. She felt better after she shared it, but I thought maybe I needed therapy. Just too heavy. My heart broke for her. And yet, to see her now...WOW! She is a sparkler for sure.

Blue, you asked her so many questions and that is just what I wanted. She LOVES to talk about her family and herself. Imagine never understanding what people were saying and not being able to say anything yourself. That is why the police said she was so vulnerable on the streets. She could not report anything that happened to her.

I wish I had looked around your living room. I was so focused on interpreting that I really did not have much of a chance. But I thought maybe I would see something that you had talked about...something you had added to your living room or had changed. Such a cozy place.

Guys...Blue's house is so quaint. I love the look of it. It is much larger than I thought. We drove around to the side of the house to make a U-Turn so we could park on the other side of the street. That is when I noticed how large it is. Looks like a typical bungalow from the front...but man, it extends way back!

Got to meet Blue's husband. He is how she has described him. Seems like a very gentle guy. He also took an interest in my SD. So cool!

My SD asked when we would go back again. She knows Blue is my friend, so she wants Blue to be her friend too. She really does not have any friends. I think it is hard for her with having her special needs. She definitely has some brain trauma.

But she reminded me that Blue said she was SMART and PRETTY. Oh, just thinking of this warms my heart.

Think I will do other personals later.

K-MOM 10x4
Sponsored Links