Thread: LC our way! #2
View Single Post
  #2043   ^
Old Sat, May-26-18, 18:40

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Lori, CONGRATS! So cool you got it done and in great time and you handled the hills! And you did it ALL after a very long trip to get there. You are one tough exerciser Lori and the queen of the thread for sure on it!! Enjoy the rest of that trip and soak up the scenery!

Jaz I tell ya kiddo is whacko lately, who knows HAHA
She told me also she is stressed by EOGs coming. She thinks if she scores lower she will not be in her smart group as usual next year and she would lose her friends. I said not to worry on that one She is super lucky she is the type that just absorbs info, she never studies or anything and hits all As like nothing. Told her the dumbest thing her smart butt can do is worry HAHA She got what I was saying. She is more chill about it all now.

but I so hear ya on weather sensitive. I am the same. Any low pressure storm comes and I risk the big sinus headache for sure. And you got the migraine, hope you feel better fast and smart you are getting good rest and putting off your trip til later. This weather is just hanging on us, horrible holiday weekend. We got monster monster rain, lightening and boomers and then sun for a while and in came a giant storm again. Just not gonna be a good one at all.

Blue, omg the bathing suit try on! One of THE worst things us gals have to do in our lives Only time I ever enjoyed buying a suit was like age 17-25 then after that, nope it was downhill from there and at this age, omgosh don't get me going at all! So happy you did hit a good suit tho...there are those that we are comfortable in and can wear it and not feel horrible, lucky you found that one!

You are like me probably. Long torso! They are super hard to find in stores. I have to always order my long torso suits online. I have the exact same trouble as you. Being taller regular suits are rarely an option.

getting new storm coming. spooky clouds out there and creepy looking. here we go again