#97   ^
Old Fri, Feb-22-08, 14:41

Plan: VLC
Stats: 295/220/160 Male 5'10"
BF:
Progress: 56%

Quote:
Originally Posted by kallyn
Sorry, I didn't mean that all my links showed evidence of plant-eating. I was providing them just to show that I wasn't off my rocker.

Nothing to be sorry for and I think you're firmly seated on your rocker. You and quite a few others here are always refreshingly reasonable, informative and open to constructive debate. Bone analysis seems to be one of better tools, and I'll admit that even the ones I've found with "mostly" carnivorous results seem to be too new to be relevent to the question.

Quote:
I can try to find some better information about the issues you raised if you are interested.

Absolutely! I don't want to impose on anyone, but I really would appreciate any evidence, for or against. I'm envious of your anthropology background, I've been doing so much related reading lately, that I'm starting to think I should parlay it into something useful and take some night courses for credit. It's always amazing to me how the closer you get to any particular field of study, the more you begin to appreciate its' depth and complexity.