#361   ^
Old Sat, Jun-06-09, 12:23

Plan: EF/Fung IDM/keto
Stats: 375/225.4/175 Female 66.5 inches
BF:
Progress: 75%

Quote:
Originally Posted by capmikee
Weight Saturday morning: 136.6 pounds...I'm surprised - I haven't been under 138 since fall!

Congrats on the weight loss! I had a pretty good week myself, and hit a new low this morning for 90 pounds lost. Today has been good so far, I sauteed up some fresh mushrooms in lard for breakfast, and added a couple eggs for a nice mushroom omelet.

Today was the first day for our annual farmer's market so I went up there earlier. Not much produce yet but I bought a basket of fresh NJ strawberries - I have not been having fruit much lately, but some fresh strawberries in season are hard to resist. Also bought an organic free-range whole chicken, which is defrosting now and will be roasted tomorrow.

Also some fresh mahi mahi from off the NJ coast from the fishmonger. I had some of that for lunch, coated in a little salt and some pecan meal, and then pan-fried in butter. Yum. I'll have the rest of the fish for dinner along with a green salad probably, and maybe some strawberries and cream for a dessert.
Sponsored Links