#13   ^
Old Mon, Sep-22-03, 00:00
... Pro-Atkins!

Plan: General LC
Stats: 312/274/220 Female 5'11"
BF:
Progress: 41%
Talking This is great!!

I'm so happy to see so many of you want to join up for our second challenge ... this is going to be really fun!

I'm looking forward to getting to know some new faces (avatars?!) and learning from everyone. I bet we'll motivate each other in countless ways.

If you’d like, spend a little time thinking about your goals for Week One. Think about where you are right now, and in what way you’d like to challenge yourself. Some Challengers will already be at a high level of activity and simply need to keep committed to the routine. Others, like me, are working on increasing their activity a little bit each week.

Is there anything you have to do before you’re ready to take on this commitment to yourself? (arranging for childcare, unburying the exercycle, finding the sneakers, etc.) Do these things now and get those obstacles out of your way!

PS - Check out my hip 'TDC Fitness Challenge' graphic! Mary (Marebear), an inspirational veteran from our first round, created three different designs for us to choose from ... something for everyone! In our official thread, I'll have instructions on how to add one to your signature line, if you like.