View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Fri, Jun-15-18, 08:17

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 260/178/150 Female 5'.5"
BF:
Progress: 75%
Default We grow too soon old and too late smart -

I've got it...I've finally got it....two more pounds and I've reached my first goal..PRAISE GOD...and thank you Dr. Atkins...

This is the fourth time I've tried..(guess I'm one of those slow learners)...The difference this time is that I took all of the great advice I've read on the forums and put them together and ACTUALLY DID THEM ALL.......got rid of all, and I do mean all, of the not-supposed-to-eat food from the house..found two wonderful support people..thank you Daughter and Granddaughter...Turned my carb addiction totally over to God..paid really close attention to my emotional side and the urge to turn to ice cream when stressed to the max...well, you get the picture...The most important change is that I've come to the point where I KNOW that this is not a diet, not a temporary "fix"..it's a lifestyle..and one I'm finally embracing...

Still in awe that I've lost so much in what seems like a short period of time..and SO grateful that at 77 I've conquered a life time battle..being here on the forum is part of what gives me the strength to start each day anew and to keep on going...I read and learn each morning while I wake up with my first cuppa coffee...So to all of you..THANK YOU for being here...
Sponsored Links