View Single Post
  #14   ^
Old Mon, Feb-26-18, 09:34

Plan: Carb Counting
Stats: 218/205/140 Female 67
BF:
Progress:
Wink

Okay well it was fun while it lasted! I got on the scale this morning and I was a whopping 209.8lbs which is less than ideal. My average carb intake per day this past week was only 105 carbs a day (my max goal was 150) so I’m surprised by the five pound weight gain.

I’m not totally concerned about this weight gain but it’s alarming. My waist measurement is the same and I have not gone to the bathroom for about a week (I have IBS with constipation so this is normal for me). Anyway given that I’m backed up I’m sure that has contributed to the scale.

That said, I’m dropping my max carb intake for this week to 72, which may help me to start losing weight again. I would drop it lower but I am traveling this week and want to be realistic.

That said, and I think someone may have said it on this thread, 200 or 150 or 105 carbs a day may work but only if you are counting calories too. I’m trying to not count calories.

I know some of you may be reading this going “duh” but this is one of those things I just have to do for myself. :-)