Old Fri, Oct-23-15, 08:10
Registered Member

Plan: Hippocratic:Let food be..
Stats: 191/154/140 Male 69"
BF:Current: 27%
Progress: 73%

Quote:
Originally Posted by teaser
Strong product endorsement in a first post might make some people suspicious, though. Happy if it worked for you.

I would worry if a supplement was really that effective, though. Drugs and supplements with strong effects are very likely to have strong side effects.

Hey teaser

Yeah, I get that a lot from other forums where I posted in similar vein. Under the circumstances, your cynicism is understandable, even excusable. I can't prove the veracity of my claims, anymore than you can disprove them.

But side effects? Do you mean trivial ones like headaches, blurred vision, irregular heartbeat, gastro-intestinal pain or discomfort, lactoacidosis, loss of consciousness, ad nauseum (pun intended) from metformin? Or slightly more serious ones like death from Avandia perhaps, mentioned by one hapless poster at #3 above in 2006? At least I hope he's still around to tell us the story of his experience with that drug, which I believe is now banned.

But (only slightly) more seriously, no, none that I could detect after about 12 months of use. Take from that what you will, but please don't take my word for it. You have to reach your own conclusions, hopefully based on as much research as you can devote to the subject.

As for my first post being a glowing endorsement of a commercially available product, well, we all have to start somewhere. I only came across this forum coz of a search on 'glucotor' to source it for an uncle, so what else was I gonna write about? Just name your subject, & I'll hold forth on that as well if you like, providing I know something about it.

How about renal calculi (kidney stones) for example, just to pull one out of the hat? I self-medicated for that as well. This time it was called quebra pedra, and it saved me from a surgical procedure to insert a stent in my ureter, the only treatment on offer from my conslt urologist. Will you now also imply that I have a vested interest in that as well? Please, be my guest - go ahead.

Costas