#74   ^
Old Sun, May-31-15, 06:28

Plan: mine
Stats: 222/185/143 Male 175
BF:
Progress:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRB5111
Much alcohol on top of food poisoning from bad meat? Sounds like your liver and kidneys had a party trying to keep you alive!

yes absolute disaster,
i am very experienced in food poisoning so i didn't visit the doc, when i have a food posioning it takes 2-3 hours to fully clean the body and recover in 24 hours. This time i wasn't even able to drink water, the second i drink the water i threw it out for 8 hours rinse repeat.
But yesterday i ate my meatballs full of lamb fat and had a good sleep now i feel great .Lamb fat was the best medicine
I did some lifting, walked for 30 minutes,drinking tea back on track.
Don't do what i did.
life saver.

thanks again

edit: when i was on dinner with long time no see old friends, they couln't believe how thin i got, i told them i eat fat to lose fat none believed me when i told them i lost in 40 days!! one asked me in private if i am on drugs (weight lose drugs). One of them is a doctor and he asked me about my colesthrol, blood sugar etc... and i told how my blood sugar and pressure went down , but he thinks i'll have heart problems from eating too much fat and should cut this diet immedietly.
well summary none approved what i did.
eating Fat=bad what most think.