#59   ^
Old Thu, May-14-15, 15:58

Plan: Optimal Diet
Stats: 00/00/00 Female 62 inches
BF:
Progress: 8%

Quote:
Originally Posted by uberfat
i ain't gonna be anorexic it is impossible, ...
Yesterday i ate 250gr meat balls full of lamb fat because i had to do a special thing i had to get some energy, ...
it has been 18 hours i ate nothing(except vitamins green tea) going to sleep soon, so it will be close to 30 hours when i wake up (if i can even wake up).
I'll send another message if i don't die
Hm let's see - starvation level of calories, then fasting completely, then talk of dying; either full of drama, exaggerated, or secretly real.
This screams ED to me so I would encourage you to get an assessment from a real person and I will not be able to encourage you in starvation discussion.

If you want to talk about how to eat calories above starvation, and weight loss that's fat loss rather than losing everthing including lean body mass and mentition, I could participate again.

I say this as a person, mother, and sister of various EDs in my family. It's strongly genetic. Including inpatient hospital stays and shrinks and family therapy in the hospital and on and on. Bulimia and anorexia.

EDs aren't scary or shameful, but they are sure real. There is a downward spiral of ehdorphin highs from starvation and inability to eat after a certain point, that is real. And it can start just like you are.