View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Wed, Nov-25-09, 23:47

Plan: mine
Stats: -/-/- Male 178
BF:
Progress: 100%
Default Sugar Sensitive and Radiant Recovery

I found about Radiant Recovery a site that deals with healing sugar addiction run by Kathleen Desmaisons. I thought it could be interested because a problem for many LCers is being addicted to sugar or starches. I thought I could learn something.

But I found there's a very fanatical and condescending tone to it and it sounds like a cult where no kind of individual thinking is allowed. You must accept the whole package and submit to every idea and are not even allowed to explain what doesn't work for you. It's one size fits all and your individuals needs don't matter. A lot of people come in the forum and then stop posting because Desmaisons just don't approve ther posts anymore unless they state how great the plan is and how well they fell. Even post that are "too negative" (like a persons feeling sick and needing support) are removed for the "well being" of the community.

I have a bitter aftertaste in my mouth after witnessing that and I wonder if other had the same experience and what they think about the program and the ideology behind it?
Sponsored Links