View Single Post
  #30   ^
Old Fri, Dec-30-05, 04:23
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 187/177/154 Female 5ft 6in
BF:
Progress: 30%

Hi Sandhya, (I went to the "advanced mode" so that I could give you the a smiley HI but there were some errors on the page, so I'm back in the quick mode!) Anyway, pls read this as a BIG HI from Anu in India! Great chatting with you!.
From your "here" and "there" remarks I understand that you are from "here" but live "there".....the US right? Well I live in good 'ole Calcutta and let me tell you it's not at all difficult to lc in India....apart from the fact that one doesn't have too much support from friends and family. Sooo much butter, eeks, you'll get fat (and have a heart attack). You get the drift......I would think that it's lots more difficult to lc in the US...all those starbucks coffee shops, dunkin donuts and other such temptations lurking around every corner waiting to pounce on hungry lc'ers!
Regarding recipes...I'm not much of a cook, but it basically helps if one's a non veg. Baingan bharta with lots of mustard oil, yesterday's left over fish or chicken, some lettuce and cheese does it very well!
Bye now, hope to chat with u again, and wish you a very happy new year.
Anu
As for