View Single Post
  #96   ^
Old Fri, Feb-03-12, 14:14

Plan: CAD
Stats: 238/236/150 Female 5'9"
BF:
Progress: 2%

Hi, everyone. Moana, here. What do I have to moan about? I wonder. Am 46 1/2 and promised myself at 20 I'd lose weight; at 30 I'd lose weight; at 40 I'd lose weight, always had all the time in the world, and now here I am still promising myself I'll lose the weight once and for all. I have failed at so many diets (or different ways of eating), but have finally realized that my insulin resistant problems are not going to go away if I continue eating carbs all day long. So, I remembered the CAD diet and thought that if I can't do Atkins, I could try CAD.

For someone who stuck with WW for 2 years and only lost 30 pounds even though I followed it to the T and starved half the time, I realized that calorie counting just isn't going to work for me. So a few weeks ago I started intermittent fasting (Fast-5) but didn't enjoy waiting so long in the day before I fueled my body, so I switched to CAD. I'm down two pounds and my clothes are looser and my shape is starting to punch its way out of my rolls.

So I'm here to get good snack/meal ideas, read inspirational stories and view inspirational photos, and basically just enjoy hearing about your success with CAD.

Good to be here!