View Single Post
  #27   ^
Old Sun, Apr-13-08, 08:49

Plan: Atkins/LC
Stats: 205/150/150 Female 5'5"
BF:35
Progress: 100%

I think as you and I get older, doctors think weighing more is ok because in case of an illness losing weight would be detrimental. When you're younger, you can bounce back easier. I always weighed 140 no matter what I did..I'd try to get down to 130 and I'd go as far as 135 and my weight always would creep back up to 140. So I decided that my body LIKES to weigh that much and I realized that I should listen to my body. Just like the girl at work. She keeps trying to get the weight off, using a low fat diet I might add, and she gets down to 105, looks skinny, not even shapely and then her weight starts to creep back up at least 10 pounds. She just doesn't get it. Her body is NOT healthy at 105..Oh, and then she starts getting sick in the summer with sinus infections etc, and can't figure out why she's getting sick. I told her maybe if you ate more, you'd have better nutrition to fight the infections..She looks at me like I have 2 heads! un-believable. (must be some kind of anorexia, or eating disorder)

Especially women who don't like to exercise. Even Jane Fonda who looks fantastic, weighed 10 pounds more because she works out and muscle takes up WAY less room than fat. Younger girls need to know this.