View Single Post
  #36   ^
Old Fri, Apr-16-04, 05:47

Plan: atkins
Stats: 210/210/125 Female 5'3
BF:
Progress: 0%

i think that is a great idea, since i work at a deli i could have the things i really want there instead of a salad or the insides of a hoagie or chicken salad. on the weekends though and special occasions i will have to save it for dinner, because i never know if hubby wants to go out or order out on the weekends and i want to eat what my family is eating for dinner. so today i will try that. before when i tried to eat my reward meal at lunch i still wanted to eat what my family did at dinner, but i will try not to do that today and see what happens. thanks for the reply. i appreciate any advice i can get. well , you know what?? today is friday and i may want to rent a movie with my daughter which means i want popcorn and it is the weekend. so maybe on monday i will start the lunch reward meal. the weekends i have to wait for the rm because i just dont know what we will be doing. maybe this will be the answer to how i can make this work. by swithing the reward meals on the weekdays . i know we arent supposed to do that but if i keep that same schedule my body will get used to when i need the reward meal.