View Single Post
  #22   ^
Old Mon, Mar-29-04, 08:04

Plan: atkins
Stats: 210/210/125 Female 5'3
BF:
Progress: 0%

thanks Z i will. i should have come on here over the weekend, i messed up pretty bad. i did well wed thur and fri. i will weigh in again on wed morning but i am not looking for a loss since i messed up so bad over the weekend. will ever get through 2 whole weeks without messing this up?? i need to give it 2 full weeks to really get rid of the carb cravings, is what i heard. actually i would love to get through one week. i only excercised twice last week but i was moving around alot cleaning . i have got to work harder. i am such a mess right now, i just feel horrible. the weather is getting nicer and i dont even want to look at a pair of shorts and my 20 yr high school reunion is in may or june . i want to go and look and feel good. it is doesnt seem possible for me to finally lose this weight. i keep failing at every attempt i have ever made. i will keep trying, look at some journals, cause i really need ideas for the cm meals. i need some lowcarb soup recipes, i love soup. well thanks again.