#2099   ^
Old Tue, Jun-03-14, 20:29

Plan: CALP with Primal Leanings
Stats: 368/291.2/160 Female 5' 4
BF:toodmnmch
Progress: 37%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maygirl
Hi Enomarb! I certainly hope the cravings and snacking go away. Cravings are kind of like bondage.

Thanks for the tips. I will keep them in mind. I will have to remember to eat more protein. That one might be hard.

I stuck with it today. The hardest moments in my day were around 3 pm and right after dinner. Those are the times when my cravings are on super charge. It was tough. I kept telling myself that tomorrow I can have anything I am craving.

For my reward meal I enjoyed a ham, salami, and cheese sandwich (2 slices of bread), a romaine salad, and a cup of coffee with cream. I had this at lunch time.

I looked around at the journals here. I wouldn't even know what to say. I wonder just how helpful it is to journal.

I found that my cravings began to subside within 3 days to up to 2 weeks. Sadly, I've started and stopped more than once.

I think using the journal is a very individual opportunity - it can be whatever you need it to be. A place to chart what you eat daily, post your thoughts and questions, record your successes.
I like to write, so found mine to be a very helpful tool.

I wish you all the best. I wish I had simply stuck with calp when I first found it in the mid 1990s.