View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Tue, Apr-09-13, 17:34

Plan: Primal+JUDDD
Stats: 168/163.2/140 Female 5'5''
BF:
Progress: 17%
Default Atkins to Paleo

I've been doing Low-carb Atkins since january and only lost 3lbs. and its been up and down and up and down. Because I didn't really lose weight (it just fluctuates) I'm really giving up hope. I started reading a lot about Paleo and i love it. I'm just super tired of cutting everything out of my diet and having no success with weight loss. Switching to Paleo is just taking out the dairy and butter, but I'm already feeling to restricted. Maybe LC isn't for me? I just can't imagine my life also with out cheese or the occasional cream. I don't eat a lot of it, but to have none!?!? GULP. I must be eating something my body doesn't agree with... bc I just haven't lost weight. I've written thread of "look at my menu" or " please help me with this atkins thing" and I'm doing it right, i'm eating the allowed foods, there is no question about it. I track too!!

ugh I'm just want to give up and maybe i'll just be this weight forever.
sorry I'm so down. I'm just sad, mad, and angry and my body for not working like everyone else is and losing ugh I hate how negative I am, but I just need to say it!
Sponsored Links