View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Fri, Aug-14-15, 06:39

Plan: Keto/Phinney18
Stats: 269/265/145 Female 5' 8"
BF:Way/TOO/Much
Progress: 3%
Default Pain Gone............

I haven't been really faithful to Low carbing for a number of years now. I had originally lost 40 pounds in 12 weeks following Paleo, and noticed my pain levels had gone down quite a bit. That was a number of years ago. Because I wasn't LCing my Pain had really been increasing and was affecting my sleep and then of course I was fatigued all day. I restarted with Paleo 2 weeks ago and I just wasn't making progress on losing weight or feeling that much better and I was having a lot of the Low Carb flu issues. My carbs even with just veggies were still too high.

I upped my Fat to 70 - 75% and keep my carbs extremely low. between 2-5gms. I have lost 4.5 lbs in a week eating this way. I have lost 7 pounds and 7.5 inches total in 2 weeks.BEST of all 30 years of being in Chronic Pain is GONE.This helps me move more and sleep so much better.

I feel really good, I am sleeping through the night.I am losing consistently now.

p.s. I posted a different version of this post in general Low Carb and then decided to post this revised version just in case it might help someone else with their pain.