View Single Post
  #8   ^
Old Thu, Dec-31-09, 10:19

Plan: atkins/intermit. fasting
Stats: 166/136/135 Female 5'3''
BF:
Progress: 97%

Jimmy has been tweaking his diet and please don't take my comments wrong...I am just protecting my Jimmy. I know he can take care of himself. Actually he does an exemplary job of defending and promoting the low carb lifestyle. I believe that it was the frankinfoods that helped him to be successful in his weightloss goals. I am sure that it was candy bars,chips and other snacks that caused his obesity in the first place. The frankenfoods just allowed him to keep a similar dietary eating style that supported his weightloss journey. As any of us age, weightloss takes on a fork in the road. Often we miss that turn and have to back up and figure out which way our body went. I was on that road and gained every last pound plus 2 without a drop of frankenfood. All happened while adhering to lc. I was on the same road as Jimmy and found my fork and made the right turn and am making good progress. Jimmy has got to do the same. He'll find his fork and will get back on track. It is good that he is shares his success and his failures with us. Keep going to his blog and watch what happens.