Old Thu, Dec-31-09, 10:00
Every day is day one

Plan: AtkinsMaintenance/IF
Stats: 185/145/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 133%

Quote:
Originally Posted by black57
I am there. My username is the same there as it is here. You guys, Jimmy strongly believes in what he does. His passion is genuine and it is also his livelihood. Jimmy's whole life is an infomercial but it is true. I especially love his podcasts and appreciate the knowledge that is gained frm them.

THe guy was morbidly obese and he lost his brother recently who was morbidly obese. His dad died of complications caused by obesity. Jimmy is doing the best that he can to get his weight problems under control. Jimmy knows how to do the diet...he just has to figure out which tweak is going to work for him and he is brave enough to share his story with us.

Black--I'm not trying to slam him. I mean my goodness, he's lost what??? 180 pounds!! That in and of itself shouts success at the top of the hilltop.

I just wonder why especially now he doesn't say, hmmmmm.....might be time to give up the franken foods, or, it's pretty evident the franken foods aren't working for me....

It was just a pondering that struck me when I was perusing thru the blog.

I mean, isn't that one of the first things that we all advise when a plan doesn't seem to be working optimally for someone who is having a problem?
Post some menus, get rid of the frankenfoods, eat clean, blah, blah, blah...

If I offended Jimmy or Jimmy lovers, that wasn't my intent.

It just seemed so.....ummmm...I don't even know the word.