#95   ^
Old Sat, Apr-11-09, 17:39

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 285/185/150 Female 65
BF:
Progress: 74%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nancy LC
It seriously isn't that hard if you sit down and plan it out a bit. I didn't think there was anyway I could consume that much fat but amazingly I am. I'm hungrier on this plan than I was on high protein.

Veggies with cheese sauce. Bacon. Macadamia nuts. Greek yogurt. Peanut butter. Cream cheese -- there's a cream cheese pancake recipe in that High Fat Honey's thread, if I recall correctly. Egg yolks. Salads with cheese, nuts, olives, egg yolks. Egg custards. Cheese. more cheese. Smoothies made with cream and fruit. Quiche. Broiled Reuben "sandwiches" (go easy on the meat, heavy on the cheese and mayo, no bread). Sour cream/mustard sauce (good on veggies or meat). Veggies with bacon drippings. Veggies with butter. Butter with veggies. Full fat coconut milk. Low sugar chocolate. Low carb cheesecake.

I don't think adding fat to what you already eat is going to do it if you eat too much protein to start with.

Nancy, I just posted in another thread, going to look in to this myself too.

I've cut out cheese and cream thinking dairy (and maybe the yeast it can generate?) was stalling me. Have you had any issues bumping up your dairy for fats?