View Single Post
  #13   ^
Old Wed, Jul-20-05, 12:15

Plan: Maintenance (PPLP)
Stats: 216/131/140 Female 5 feet, 5 inches
BF:48.79/21.19/23
Progress: 112%

I am definitely in the pre maintenance stage -- still would like to lose another 13 pounds or so, but my main priority is toning and increasing my LBM, so I am unsure what my ideal weight will actually be at this point. I only know that I am not quite "done" yet, but I'm close.

I don't know what my ideal carb level is either, but its time to find out.

My eating has been clean the whole way through, except for a daily LC tortilla, and I have enjoyed fruit from day one (both within my plan). I have, however, slacked off in keeping track and measuring stuff, and its crunch time now, LOL. Pre maintenance is different than the weight loss stage, and my body is different. Time to re-stablize!

The biggest issue I am dealing with right now is feeling a little lost as to what comes next. During my weight loss journey, I developed a routine, ate according to my hunger, knew pretty much what I could eat and couldn't eat, and the pounds basically just dropped off. Now, it is different, and I am finding myself having to experiment again to see what works. Lowering my protein, upping carbs, how much exercise is needed, etc. I feel like I did in the beginning, I'm just a heck of a lot healthier and smaller.

Six months ago, I faced a minimum of a 76 pound loss. Looking to the future was simply too overwhelming, so I took it day by day, one pound at a time. The shadow of 76 pounds has now turned to 7...and I've realized I am in shock that I'm almost done, I made it!! But.....what the heck do I focus on NOW? LOL