View Single Post
  #2   ^
Old Wed, Oct-09-02, 10:55

Plan: bodyopus
Stats: 212/196/185
BF:15%
Progress: 59%
Thumbs up Good work Big Dog

Even if your mesurement dont change that doenst mean you havent lost fat, if you weight train there is a good chance that you are gaining some muscles.

You seem to be a pertty big guy so you will be able to maintain your muscle mass, and still look big with the weight gone.

Many people i have know tried atkins and ketogenic diet, they have gained the weight back but then again this will happen on any diet, if you eat too much even good things the weight will come back.

I did the protein diet once in 1998 and went from 205 to 174 in less then 3 months ( i really lost a lot of muscle mass), still i gained it back because i started eating has hell, damn the pizza parlor add a special of 2 for 9.99$, medium size all dressed, didnt take long when you eat 2 in one night to get the weight back.

Still if your careful at least during the week on weekends you can eat almost all you want, even better by behing stick for the week you might even lose the hurge on weekends and shake some bad habits, mine is sugar.

Good luck great article BTW