View Single Post
  #16   ^
Old Sun, Jan-07-18, 13:12
Registered Member

Plan: No gluten, CAD
Stats: 196.0/158.5/149.0 Female 62
BF:36/29.0/27.3
Progress: 80%

Tyle I had to become a phlebotomist for part of my job. You had a hematoma. The capllary is leaking blood under the skin. She must have really have really jabbed you. Finger sticks hurt sometimes but the pain is about 5 seconds. I volunteer and got 20 fingersticks over 2 days for people to practice on me! I've also let students do blood draws for experiments needing blood. What I'm saying is you become used to it.

I was diagnosed with hypoglyemia with the glucose tolerance test. They take a fasting blood sample. Then you drink 75mg glucose drink. They take blood at 30 min, 1 hr, 2 hr, 3 hr. Tell your dr your symptoms, especially the blurred vision. Doing this test will fill in some blanks for you.

Before lowcarb if I didn't eat food soon after drinking coffee I would literally cry from low blood sugar, my heart pounds and my hands start sweating. At that point I would eat anything. Now my pancreas isn't pouring out insulin I can go half the day on a cup of coffee. It was a gradual process, flat out LC from the start was an agony for me.
Sponsored Links