Old Sun, Oct-07-12, 19:37

Plan: CAD
Stats: 242/189.8/150 Female 62 inches
BF:
Progress: 57%

Quote:
Originally Posted by sollyb
So glad to hear you are doing well.
I started IE several weeks ago, and it is difficult for me, because I have 53 years of "can't, should not, etc" programmed in. But it is joyful to eat exactly what I really want and to not impose any guilt. Food that way is much more satifsying. I now find I only binge when I eat something I didn't really want, and that doesn't really taste good.
I'm 66 and enjoying IE. What kicked me into this was doing a round of HCG, feeling horrible afterwards with health symptoms I hadn't had in a long time come back. And of course I could not keep the weight off anyway.
It finally came home to me (I'm a slow learner) that no matter what "diet" for health or weight reasons I went on, I am NEVER going to keep the weight off. I decided I didn't want to die on a diet, in the middle of deprivation. Don't know yet what longterm results will be. But I am sure having fun with food, and I can eat anything I'm not actually allergic to, so long as it is really what I want, and I do not overeat it. Even if it is ice cream, LOL.
sol

Thanks for sharing.