View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Mon, Jul-07-03, 06:41
Registered Member

Plan: 00000
Stats: 000/000/000 Male 000
BF:
Progress: 38%

Blemay: We arrange our dinner menus around what is on sale that week...so our grocery bill has really stayed the same. Heck, we are still buying the same foods....just NOT the cookies, cakes, etc...so we are able to spend THAT money on better cuts of meats etc...and Variety is just a matter of being creative, look up recipes here on this forum etc...there are lots of YUMMY ones! I notice we spend more time cooking and cleaning up which is kind of a bummer....but we take turns!

The Tortilla's are only $2.59 per pack...at www.vitaglo.com and if you plan ahead and order over $50.00, shipping is free. And, they are FAST. They sell other products you can use too...and the tortilla's are a lifesaver! They last 6 months in the fridge, I believe it says on the package!

Jenny Craig: If you lose better on JC then Atkins, I would say get back to JC. However, as I am not familiar with the JC program, could not say if the health benefits are as good as atkins...perhaps you should weigh it all out and decide. It is about losing weight, yes...but also about health. Pick whats best for you and your family.

I think it is WONDERFUL that you are taking the time to explore a better way of life and health for your family! GOOD JOB! You are to be admired for your efforts! Pick the plan that you think you can all stay on for the long-haul!
Best wishes;
Jake