View Single Post
  #18   ^
Old Tue, Dec-18-01, 07:28

Plan: Protein Power
Stats: 180/176.5/145
BF:
Progress: 10%
Thumbs up There are some GREAT people on this site!

I have to say, I am so impressed with all of the people on this site. It is the best, most active, helpful site, I have ever visited. I am looking forward, not only to losing weight on this WOE the Low Carbs, but to also get to meet and know some of you nice people.

I trully can feel I am NOT ALONE, and we are all in this together no matter what stage we are at. I will begin my journey right after Christmas and I will be BUGGING you guys with questions, I am sure!

I can see that there are a lot of you out there that trully wants to help people and that is so grate and thoughtful of you!

LCSponge........Thanks for the input! My sister is the type, if I didn't wait on her, she would never do this. So, I am giving her a true chance to begin with me. I have been spending my time reading up on the different diets and buying my foods for this journey.

By the way on the induction diet for Atkins, can you have decaf coffee and I use cream. I have found a half and half that is 1 carb for 2 tablespoons or should I not do that at all until after the first 2 weeks????????????????

Sincerely!!!!!

Jo Ann from TEXAS