Thread: LC our way! #2
View Single Post
  #2017   ^
Old Wed, May-23-18, 04:39

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Nicco so happy the kids are doing so well. Nice they have seen the good results of their working hard! Sets them up in good when older!

Can't get in my pool just yet, water just a bit too cold for me still, need those higher temps. at night to keep that water warmer. Shouldn't bee too long now.

Roadkill for dinner Love that.

Blue, oh yea, I had to hammer you. I cringe at telling the Chop he might be right! HA HA

Happy you are settling into a new kind of working atmosphere and finding new clients etc. Those might recommend you to someone else and so on. Nothing stays the same does it? We settle into our good routine and bam, after many years of feeling comfortable we get it ripped out from under us, but at least you are finding ways to work that suit you now and you know what kinda to expect from this new way of working.

Hey all
not sure what is going down today. Hubby I know is mowing somewhere , gotta get'er done.
Hoping for big sun and hot hot hot to get in pool and enjoy a bit. Little of this and that.

So kiddo around 7 is looking weird. I say what is wrong and she says she has a concussion. WTH? HA HA
She says she has a slight headache so I give her some meds.
She then says she has a concussion? Hmmm....
I say ya gotta whack yourself on the noggin hard to have one, you just got a slight headache.
She says I did hit my head.
I say how?
She says I don't want to say.
I say you have to tell me so spit it out

She has a broom handle pole she swings while walking around the backyard goofing off......this time she swung it up and whachked herself real hard between her eyes!
OMG I had to leave the room I wanted to laugh so darn hard, yea it was just so funny when she said it.

I told her she won't be dying nor does she have a concussion, just close the blinds and close your eyes....she went to bed a little after 7 and slept thru...……...AND OF course she is saying she is brain dead this morning and trying to get out of school!! It is all I can do to not yell at her this morning HAHA
She is GOING to school. I knew last night this would be a pain in the azz morning with her and I was right. She said she can't think at all and should be home and I said go to school and not think there! ugh

Under 3 weeks left of school, omg she wants it done

ok off to handle this morning
everyone have a fine day