View Single Post
  #3   ^
Old Sat, May-26-18, 13:56

Plan: Banting
Stats: 302/187/187 Male 175cm
BF:
Progress: 100%

Welcome cokezero.

You have the benefit of past experience with this. You know what's worked for you and maybe you have some idea of how you came to regain it each time. It's important to learn from both sides of that experience.

When I was at my heaviest, I too used to assume that I would never be able to make this work, because all past attempts at dieting etc had failed, so you know, why should this be any different? It's an easy - even understandable - mistake to assume that just because you haven't been able to go all the way before, that things won't be any better this time around. However, it's still a mistake.

As to what you might get from this forum, well that's up to you. I too joined after I'd lost my first 40-50 pounds, because I felt I was on my way and just needed a place to help keep me on the right path. Have a good read about the place (you might find Ken's success story interesting), get comfortable if you like what you see, feel free to chime in with your own experiences at some point, maybe even start a journal if you find yourself sticking around.

Good luck!