#34   ^
Old Tue, Jun-17-03, 13:26
Registered Member

Plan: atkins of a type...
Stats: 213/209/170 Female 146"
BF:not sure will look
Progress: 9%
Default Hi Bread

Hope its going well. I did the CAD before, but totally went insane on my reward meal. I did find it a brilliant way to diet in terms of the disciplne it lent me. It was easier to resist the things I would normally feel that I was missing out on. But BOY!! did I go for it. In spite of all I stuffed away, Amazingly did not put any on. My plan was to use it as a longterm maintenance diet. I was really pleased when I read Atkins and he mentioned it. However, I am beginning to see the benefits of cutting carbs right down. I am scared that I will ever again be at the whim of my terrible chocolate craving. I may have to go to CAD soon, just for a rest if nothing else, but first need to get a good few pounds under this 1/2 stone which is just frozen defiantly!! Paleolanth inspired me to keep on track last night (thanks) and I took my measurements. I know I'm gonna learn a lot about this WOE, and am really glad that its beginning to form as a philosophy in my head, not just a "fad" diet. When I read Atkins I wasn't thinking it would or could be forever, but the folks on here have made me believe that it could be possible, with a little tweaking to suit........Anyway enough ranting, off to cook Tofu in a marinade of sesame oil, sherry vinegar, chilli sauce, and worcestershire sauce (inspired from one of the sites suggested on this forum), I am going to add toasted sesame seeds and one small head of pakchoi sauteed in sesame oil. Yum, Tum x