View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Sat, Jan-21-06, 18:53

Plan: atkins
Stats: 210/210/125 Female 5'3
BF:
Progress: 0%
Default i need to......

hear from people who have reached their goal on cad and are keeping it off. some people i know that are on other lowcarb plans said they have used cad to maintain their weight and intially lost it on the other lowcarb plans. i have tried to do this several times before, i know this is the plan for me but have trouble not making the carb meal a carb binge and thought i wouldnt lose weight on it although i did feel more in control, cause for the other two meals i was able to eat a "normal" size meal and stop when i was done, not over stuffed or felt like bingeing. i just found out my brother who is one yr younger then me(39) has diabetes, i am scared i will get it, it runs rampant in my family. my mom got it when she was 38 and my grahm much later, i even had an uncle who died from complications of it. i am 40 and just got a complete check up and waiting for blood results to get back. i feel fine except tired because of my extra weight. i am 5'3 and am female and weigh as of this morning 189. i have been on here a bunch of times with lots of support but keep failing and diet hopping, thinking i can do this another way. but i do realize i love carbs and crave them so much, i know if i can stick to this for more then 3 days i can succeed. thanks again ,if ..... you are willing to support me again. and if you are still reading, i thank you. i really want to end this. i thought i would have been at my goal weight when i turned 40 well, i turned 40 in april. i need to get in control.

i really do appreciate all responses.
Sponsored Links