View Single Post
  #5   ^
Old Mon, Aug-24-20, 16:30
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins NDR (2002)
Stats: 270.2/236/165 Female 5ft
BF:
Progress: 33%

I had a look at the journal function, but it didn't seem particularly user friendly to me. I think I'd be better off just creating a regular blog and linking to it in my profile or signature or something. I know the journal function here is laid out chronologically, but I don't like the way that by having people comment on it, some threads or topics seem to get a bit messy. If there's a way to create a journal without having anyone post any replies to it, then I'd consider it, because I'd really just want my own thoughts, records and whatnot alone and altogether in one place and have people PM me if they have something to suggest or ask etc. Might actually look into finding a blog hosting service that will let me create something simple but effective for my own needs. I like to keep track of things, have links out to resources close by and lots of space to just air my own thoughts....clear my mind. Do people still use Blogger and Wordpress? Or is there some newfangled cooler platform that everyone's on now? (I'm too old to keep up with all the latest techie stuff. I'm 40 years old, FFS! I remember using Myspace, lol!)