View Single Post
  #12   ^
Old Wed, Aug-27-03, 10:39

Plan: CKD (Modified)
Stats: 27%/22%/15% Female 5'3"
BF:
Progress: 62%
Unhappy Thank you everyone, I have been sick, still not better, sorry for delay in post

I posted this in my journal to thank everyone who visited me in my journal and offered theirs for me to look at...please read below if you have not read this post in the other thread...

Thank you everyone for visiting me.
I have not been doing well, health wise, besides being sick for a few weeks now; I might have to have surgery yet. Things are not going very well for me at this time.
I so much appreciate everyone’s post, I am sorry that I did not thank you before.

Also, thank you everyone for allowing me to visit your journals. I have done so a little and will try to do more once I feel better. Please don’t get offended if I don’t post in your journals when I browse, I am just the type of a person who keeps to herself. I am not a good motivator nor do I know that much about CAD yet, so I don’t really post many comments besides my journal (when I feel ok or have time).

My weight stayed the same and I have been eating generally ok, but sometimes having extra coffee and soda outside of the meals. I figure it is better than eating badly all together.

I am going to try to keep posting my menu and activities (exercise) when I get a chance.

I am still very pleased with CAD and even if I only lost 3 lbs in one month (I probably could have done better if I followed rules better and did not have this terrible illness overtake me in the last few weeks).

Thank you again to all, I hope you can understand that I am pretty shy person and just don’t feel like my posts in your journals can be helpful, so I am going to keep to myself and I thank you very much for allowing me to look at your menus.