View Single Post
  #197   ^
Old Tue, May-29-18, 20:28
Say NO to Diabetes!

Plan: My own - < 30 net carbs
Stats: 440/228/210 Male 5' 11"
BF:Energy Unleashed
Progress: 92%

I haven't posted here in a while, but that does not mean that I've been slacking. May has been a good month. This new fitness tracker with heart rate monitor plus my goal to stick with the low zone cardio workouts (MAF training) throughout the year has made me up my game. My casual daily walking routine has turned into some sort of real workout almost daily. I've got my endorphin buzz back - just as I did when I was 300+ pounds and walking 3+ miles as my workout. I don't know that I'm seeing any real benefit yet, although I do feel more fit and capable than ever. I walked the stairs on my cruise last week - avoiding the elevators - just for fun and the fitness aspect of it. I even walked the stairs for over an hour one day as my workout and felt no ill effects the next day. I'm liking this new me. I'm liking it a lot.

The plan for the summer is to do what I did last year (except the weight gain part). I need to get on with the siding and paint project on my house in the evenings. To get my workouts in I will need to get up early -- up with the sun -- to put in an hour workout before work. Breakfast may become optional. I may try some more frequent IFs. I want to stay busy, eat less, and continue to get my workouts in. I'm looking forward to the challenge. Bring on the work.