View Single Post
  #13   ^
Old Thu, Nov-16-17, 12:00

Plan: atkins, carnivore 2023
Stats: 200/211/163 Female 5'8"
BF:
Progress: -30%

Doctors don't get a thorough education in nutrition in school. I got more with an animal science degree than the pre-med students. Sadly. My vets bow to me regarding nutrition and feeding my livestock.

With my doctors I have given up. In the past I tried to educate them but they have deaf ears. Their lack of support has at times derailed my LC WOE I no longer explain or try to educate. I let the blood numbers speak for themselves. ANd don't let them derail me any more.

I'm planning to change docs in the near future. Will see if docs from a teaching hospital have an updated education. Not holding my breathe. lol Got a letter from Dana Farber about my blood work a couple years ago--- The intro paragraphs had me upset and worried that my numbers were bad. THen saw the numbers.....hum, looked good to me, but had to put out the atkins book to verify, great numbers!!! I didnt go back. ( previous visit to another danafaber facility had doc telling me to eat bananas instead of a risky potassium pill ( I take for muscle cramps).... the banana has MORE than the 99 mg pill. AND Lite salt has WAAAAAAY more.......

Doc are only good for fixing the extreme issues.