#93   ^
Old Sat, Jul-26-14, 21:02

Plan: CALP with Primal Leanings
Stats: 368/291.2/160 Female 5' 4
BF:toodmnmch
Progress: 37%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jandy01
Pat this is so great! I know you are ecstatic about your progress.

What do you ladies think of maintaining weight even if it is not the ideal weight. I haven't lost any weight, which isn't bothering me because I think that my portions at my RMs are too big. But right now I don't really want to change it. I am enjoying it and I don't want to think about what I will have to change in order to lose weight. I just like the comfort of knowing that this plan helps me manage my cravings. Maybe I can think about losing weight later.

Do you think it is unwise to stay at my current weight even though it puts me into the obese category? I am just barely 5'2.

It's really only a question you can answer. You know what your health is, and how your joints are.
For me, losing the weight has made an incredible difference - going from chronic pain, a powerful NSAID that was not for long term use (but I was on it for 3 years...) and a cane, to no pain unless I really step wrong/stumble.

If your bp is good, your blood sugars etc., that's important to take into consideration.

You may also find you change sizes/shape without seeing a lot of loss. Do what is best..if you need to step it down from now - maintaining but getting cravings under control to eventually changing portions somewhat, then do so.