View Single Post
  #26   ^
Old Mon, Feb-05-07, 15:21

Plan: -
Stats: -/-/- Female -
BF:
Progress: 100%

That Weston A. Price book is really fascinating! So, I had an underbite and crooked teeth as a child, but braces and a lot of dental work fixed that. I also had a missing tooth, but I got an implant, so not my smile is good; only, I really wish my mom would have been more of a nutrition fanatic with me as a growing child. I can hardly blame her for my teeth, but at least my bone structure is good; I mean, I don't have a pinched face or anything.

I have to say, after eating a very fatty, high protein/meat diet for the past seven months as well, I have grown; my bone structure is extremely more solid than it was, my muscles have grown, even my lips have gotten bigger. I feel like my jaw is stronger. A few weeks ago I decided to start adding cod fish liver oil into my diet (a tsp. every other day) to ensure I have strong/healthy bones. Another issue is fluoride. I picked up some natural toothpaste (composed mostly of CaCO3 (calcium carbonate), which is the main cleaning agent in toothpaste (not fluoride), and I'm going to try to minimize my exposure, as well as my mom's, to fluoride.

I need to have her read Doctor Price's book on Nutrition and Physical Degeneration! She's gonna love it.