#50   ^
Old Fri, Mar-11-16, 08:55

Plan: P:E=>1 (Q3-22)
Stats: 168/100/82 Male 182cm
BF:
Progress: 79%

Quote:
Originally Posted by teaser
...I think some of the decrease in metabolism that can be expected with weight loss is sort of relative. When I get down below 160--certainly my metabolic rate is likely lower than it was at 190, on any given diet. But I have a bit more get up and go, I'm more likely to spontaneously break in to a run if I go out for a walk, etc. This is something that's not really captured, looking at metabolic rates on a graph.

Thanks for the whole post teaser. Your quote above really struck a note with something that I experienced yesterday when walking to work. I was walking up a long incline and a sudden urge and thought overwhelmed me. It said, "RUN".

It wasn't the "RUN, You are in danger!" kind of thing. It was the kind of urge I use to get as a kid. You see it all the time out in the wild. Kids spontaneously erupting into activity and parents foolishly trying to tell them to "calm the hell down!". I'm not sure why I got this urge, it's been a while. I am currently fasting and at the lowest body weight I've been at in 10 years. Who knows what it is but I like it!