View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Wed, Dec-27-17, 20:12

Plan: Keto
Stats: 227.7/211.8/160 Female 5 ft 4 in
BF:
Progress: 23%
Default Back after a horrible absence

I had my first experience with LC in Jan 2015. I ended up losing 80 lbs in 10 months. I never felt better. On the night before thanksgiving my boyfriend and I decided to have some drinks. Which led to us devouring an entire pumpkin pie. I never went back to LC after that nor did I stop drinking. 6 months later I ended up on Prozac. Fast forward a few years and after drinking everyday I gained all of my weight back plus more. I ended up i the hospital twice with “substance induced suicidal thoughts”. The second hospitalization was a Suicide attempt which was a success. I flatlined 3 times and they were getting ready to call it when my heart started again. I remember nothing except waking up in the critical care unit on a ventilator. I have 53 days sober today and they are leaning towards a diagnosis of bipolar and anxiety. I am on meds and after reading about my meds (I don’t like taking anything unless I do research on it) I read that a lot of people with bipolar, depression and anxiety find that the LC life helps a lot. Then I remembered the book “Grain Brain” that I read that discusses how food can affect our moods. So here I am back starting again today. I’m ready. I felt my best doing LCHF and that is what I’m sticking with. I’m looking forward to talking with everyone because I met some great people on here 3 years ago.
Sponsored Links