#13   ^
Old Sat, Jun-12-04, 10:04

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 176/150/150 Male 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 100%

From today's The Grocer - a testing of new LC Kit-kat and rolos

"From Nestle:

Nestle's LC versions of popular confectionary countlines Kit Kat and Rol are rolling out for general sale next month. The launch is Nestle's first foray into the LC arena.

Price: 79p for a 2 finger Kit Kat LC, 1.49 for a tube of Rolos LC (5.29 and 9.89) respectively for 7 piece multipacks.

Consumer's Verdict

Like most women I am a big choc lover and am always looking for new ways to shift a few pounds without giveing up chocolate.

because if that I was very excited about the launch although slightly sceptival.

Already a regular KK muncher, I found the taste of the LC version very good, although it did not have as sweet an aftertaste as the original. The packaging was bright and eye-catching and, kn owing the health benefits, I would buy it again instead of the standard version.

Rolo LC also tasted good - much the same as the original - but the filling is a little stickier. Both products are better than I expected and if you look at them as a dietary aid, they are reasonably priced. Score: 22/25"

There is also a review from a buyer at Nisa-Today's who says KK is practically identical on taste and Rolsos had a noticeable aftertaste. Score: 18/25