#7   ^
Old Thu, Jun-06-02, 21:35

Plan: atkins/PP/my own
Stats: 180/133/140
BF:sz 14/4-6/toned 4
Progress: 118%
Wink

Thank you all for responding!

Stargirl: No, unfortunately I started a journal with my heart in the right place, but I think I only wrote in it about three times! I am terribly lazy LOL. I did check up on fitday every once in a while to make sure my carbs weren't off the wall. I can tell you pretty much what I have been eating though, I am rather predictable.
Breakfasts:
-bacon sometimes
-eggs always for breakfast (fried or made in an omelet with salsa/sour cream/cheese/grilled onions-full fat yogurt with SF raspberry syrup

lunchs:
-salads (with chicken usually)
-Low carb tortilla with sandwich stuff
-tuna with mayo and relish....sometimes I eat it with celery, but usually just with a spoon

dinners:
-plain protein...steak or chicken
-chili (with hamburger, spices and diced tomatoes from a can, onions and cheese)
-veggies (usually broccoli) covered in cheese or butter
-bunless hamburger with the fixin's
-small salads

Snacks:
-smoked nuts (almonds, hazelnuts, macadamia nuts when I can afford it and pecans)
-cheese!!
-deviled eggs
-fiber rye wasa cracker with cream cheese
-berries and cream
-Breve Lattes (though I am working on cutting down on those, as they are 10 carbs a pop)

I also have red wine sometimes, beer sometimes and sometimes have a taste of things like breaded jalapeno poppers, but no sugar. I will have low carb bars when I have to (due to tight schedule with school...hey, it's better to eat one of those things than starve, I figure) but usually will eat nuts in a bind.....they travel well and are of high calorie content, so they CAN work as a meal replacement of sorts if needed. The way I eat works for me, but I am one of those lucky ones.
Honestly, I barely stress over what I eat.....the times I obsessed over my eating schedule past induction, I just felt like very pathetic, because I really enjoy "eating to live" and slipping back into "living to eat" even just by counting carbs and planning meals made me too Type-A for my casual life. I am so stubborn and self-willed (can you tell I'm a Taurus? ) that I think I can always mainain this WOE. If I "so-called" cheat, I don't worry about it. I am dedicated to this WOL; I feel like I am in the maintenance mindset. I have become very in tune with my body, I can sense if I am depriving it of calories and will eat more. I feel when certain foods are a bit higher than carbs than my body can handle, and I store that information away in my head for later.

God, I sure do ramble don't I? Sure you wanted all that info, StarGirl?
And you are soooo right about the toning thing. I do workout and do some weights, but I have slacked some lately.

Nat and Jennie: thank you, and congragulations to the both of you too!! When are you guys going to post some before and after pics? (BTW, Nat, I have always thought you look so adorable in your pictures!Are you sure you aren't 18? )

Kent: I think I will take your advice. I'm going to let it go lower, and just eat like I am. If it stops eating like this, the way I have for months, then I will know that the weight it arrives at is a good weight for me. I think I am just confused, having never been very thin my whole life. I was never overweight per se as a teenager, but I was certainly far from fit. My mother and I have a similar body type, but I am taller, and she has remained very trim her whole life without excess diet and exercise so I think, genetical anyway, I could be at 140 and not be going against the grain of my body. That's just a guess though. Thank you for your insight, Kent.

Lesley: Unfortunately, I borrowed Protein Power from the library! So I don't have it on hand. But I know that I am at about 24% body fat (ignore my BF stats, I think I put in my BMI for some reason :rolleyes so 20-26 % would seem to suggest that losing a few more would be OK! Thanks for the info

Thank you all SO MUCH. This website and everyone here has been a godsend to me. I am going to put up some pictures when I go home this summer (my dad has a digi cam) and I will try to find a "great" picture of me at 190 pounds which was my all time high. It's funny, my face is so different and thinner, it's like I'm a different person!!
PS: Sorry this was so long, guys!