View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Mon, Apr-29-02, 11:32

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 142/122/115
BF:
Progress: 74%

Karen,

Great info. Really! Thank you. I'm new to this site but not to lc'ing. I've been following Atkins since April 2000. I lost 20+ lbs in a matter of weeks but have been stalled since that time. I have tried cutting out cheese, nuts, all AS (including Splenda). I don't drink caffeine. I don't drink alcohol. I get about 100 oz of water a day and I eat about 100 cals over my basal of 1350 because I exercise a lot. I run 4 times a week and weight train 4 times as well. I'm actually training for my second marathon. I haven't lost lbs or inches.

I've been thinking about changing programs. I just don't know how I'll do on Sugarbusters though. I don't want to gain. I don't think I have the patience for the Zone either. Do you have any other ideas or things I should be thinking about?

I admit I cheat on occassion. But, when you go months without cheating and and there is no movement on the scale...sometimes you eat a little apple pie to keep sane. You know? If I do cheat, it is truely once in a blue moon.

Thanks!
Sid