View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Fri, Jan-02-04, 13:11

Plan: atkins
Stats: 230/223/150 Female 65 inches
BF:
Progress: 9%
Cool official quit time 10:50 am January 2 2004

Okay from this moment forward I am a non-smoker. I have tried patches and gum before but it did not help. If needed I will run down to the herbal store and get something there. The difference this time is I want to quit--save all that money for other things like new clothes, vacation, etc.
I got up this morning and felt good. I waited until 1.5 hrs to have a cigarette and you know what nothing bad happened to me. I just felt as if I was missing something. But of course had to smoke the rest of my cigarettes. Well now all my cigarettes are gone and won't be replaced. I AM A NON-SMOKER FOR EVER.
My plan of attack is to have celery , lots and lots of water, herbal teas, and vitamins.
Reasons for quitting:
1. Both my daughters have started smoking. There would have been a 75% chance of them not smoking if I had given it up a long time ago.
2.If I am going to lose all my weight to become healthy and look good why do I want to stink of cigarettes and still be unhealthy from smoking.
3. Have money for things that are going to improve my lifestyle and quality of life.
4. Smoking takes away so much: lives ,quality of life, money and leaves everything around you as well as you as 1 big stink cloud.
5. My mother died of lung cancer and that alone should have made me wake up and quit.
angie
Sponsored Links