Old Sat, Aug-11-12, 18:59

Plan: atkins
Stats: 447/190/230 Male 6
BF:
Progress: 118%

Quote:
Originally Posted by hlthymom12
Hey there Rick!
Can you give me some advice? What is your normal diet consist of? If I could lose 100 pounds in 6 months I would be estatic!
I am really hitting a wall and getting discouraged...

I have four eggs and meat for breakfeast or I make a breakfeast cassarole from lindas low carb recipes...For lunch I make a chopped salad with lettuce, chopped egg, radishes, mushrooms, celery, cauliflower, and a little avacado..I normally use newmans own vinegar and oil..For dinner I pick a recipe from lindas low carb..I make stuff like spanish rice..chili, things I can put in the refrigeator and eat when I want...I make 24 chicken legs on the bbq and eat them throughout the day for snacks..I also buy premade sugar free jello for when I am in the mood for something sweet or while I am relaxing in front of the tv...I bring a 32 oz powerade 0 with me to drink while I am on my hike and I always bring 2 bottles of water to the gym to drink...I keep a small cooler in my car to always bring water with me when I go out..I have an occasional a&w rootbeer for a special treat...I always eat when I am hungry...Men for some reason lose faster than woman but you want this bad so stick with this and it will happen...My sister is here with me for 6 weeks so I can help her..she was 376 she was losing about 5 pounds a month..since she has been here and eating the way I do and exercising she lost 8 pounds in 2 weeks and now does an hour on the treadmill at 3.4..she was doing 15 minutes at 2.0 at home..she is not only losing she is getting around much better and now enjoying her journey...I hope I have helped some because I truly would love to see you succeed...