View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Thu, Oct-12-17, 10:00

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 154/145/130 Female 64 inches
BF:
Progress: 38%
Default New beginning

Hi ! My name is Liz . I am a 55 year old type two diabetic . I have been on the Atkins program for one week yesterday and have lost nine pounds and four inches off my belly. I also have lowered my insulin from ninety units a day to 12. Never in my six years of uncontrolled diabetes have I had these results. I even discontinued my long acting insulin with the advise of my physician to start from scratch. I only take sliding scale at meals. My b.s. last night was 101. It had been running 200 to 500 with uncontrolled eating.
I have tried every diet program there is and could lose pounds but never my waistline. I am the perfect apple. My bust ,hips and waist were all the same last week. I weighed 154. I think that a lot of my weight was from all the insulin I was taking. I am addicted to carbs. I had daily hinges. Boxes of cookies,dozen cupcakes, bags of chips. So far I am not hungry between meals this week and the no carb flu was not bad. Ate a lot of salt and fats last week. I am doing strength and cardio workouts with jessica smith tv.com. amazing workouts fit for anyone's activity level. Only three days a week during induction. So exciting to make this a lifestyle change. I feel great already. Sleeping better and lots of energy. I know this website will help me get through all of the highs and lows of a low carb eating way of life.
Sponsored Links