View Single Post
  #82   ^
Old Mon, Aug-25-08, 15:28

Plan: God's Will Be Done
Stats: 306/189/162 Female 5'7
BF:Morris Chestnut
Progress: 81%

Knowing that when someone pays my 17 year old daughter a compliment because she REALLY is super beautiful and looks like a supermodel - then they turn to me and say "oh...and you too or oh yeah, two very beautiful ladies").

I'm like yeah right! I would have felt better if ya' just didn't say anything to me and just left the compliment to my daughter...I don't like being an afterthought nor do I like false compliments. Especially when I know all there thinking is "yeah and you too fat ass."

So maybe once the weight is gone it will be a legitmate compliment and not a false afterthought or something.

Dive deeply into who you really are, and have the courage to explore your most treasured dreams. Keep yourself connected to those dreams, and they will play out upon the stage of your life. ~Ralph Marston

Live life abundantly and enjoy yourself in your “Journey To Wellness” because it is by the grace of God that we are able to do so. ~Gail~

Delight yourself in the Lord and He will grant you the desires of you heart ~Psalms 37:4