Old Wed, Dec-06-17, 05:11
A'72 Lifer Hard Core

Plan: A'72 Induction Lifer + IF
Stats: 265/114/130 Female 5'4"
BF:Not so much now!
Progress: 112%
Default Wednesday, 6 December 2017

Happy HUMP Day, Warriors!

Wishing each of you a totally kick Azz, BAD Azz 100% OP day b/c it's always a CHOICE!

Stay WARRIOR Strong!

Carb-Free Food for Thought:
The question is not “CAN YOU” but “WILL YOU”?
~ unknown
Onward and DOWNWARD, WARRIORS! We've GOT THIS! Woot! Woot!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

So lovely to see that all the HARD CORE Warriors posted yesterday! Always makes me über happy to "see" you all in here!

Gosh, already Wednesday! It's all downhill to the weekend!

Kiddos are keepin' me entertained and Imma having a blast teaching 'em!

I can't believe we're 9 school days away from Winter Break and the end of the first semester! It's gone by sooooo fast!!!

Karen:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirrlly
Jo, combat pay? HA HA yes you deserve it either way for dealing with kiddies all day anyway LOL
Truly, at the end of the school day, Imma just glad I don't have to take any of those lil' rugrats home with me!
Quote:
Kiddo is out of kid toys. Now the electronics hit and OW on the wallet but will go there since she really wants nothing else. ugh ya know HA
When my kiddos were her age, we started just giving 'em a smallish gift and $$$$ b/c they really didn't need/want too much then either. They could save the $$$ or buy whatever they wanted...

But then back in those days, we didn't have all the high $$$$ electronics like computers and cell phones. I remember one Christmas all my kiddos wanted a "Walkman" ~ the CD kind, remember those???
Quote:
day is dreary here. cloudy kinda. they said 'snow' in a possible forecast over weekend but I am sure it is not real!!
dreary cruddy winter days. not my kinda thing, give me a lighted palm tree with 90 deg weather and call it Christmas is fine with me lol
WOW, snow??? They are saying we may have freezing rain this evening...pfffffffffffffft whatever!

I totally get the palm tree and 90 degree weather thingy... Phnx is looking mighty good about NOW for sure!

Berni:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernie2014
Feeling a tad better with back! Took last of antibiotics today so hopefully sinus start to feel better!
That's good to hear! Hope your back is a none-issue real soon!
Quote:
Jo.... DS doesn’t have to get surgery a microscopic tear that PT should help with!
WOW that's good news! B/c surgery would have prolonged his recovery, IMHO!
Quote:
I agree there is no carb worth eating to ruin all I have worked for!
Yeppers for reals!

Wish more people would realize that as well... but I guess many are still emotionally attached to food, esp this time of year... If they could break the emotional/entertainment bond to food they would be way better off and find success, JMO!

De:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DelaneyLC
It's been a long day so far. Taking care of my sick DGD. She has a cough, runny nose, fever & is miserable. Seems she can't go more than a couple weeks without getting sick from Day Care. I bet I will be needed tomorrow too, she probably won't be going to Day Care tomorrow either.
Bummer that your DGD is sick and that you're having to babysit... hope she gets better real soon for both of you!

Your DS and DDIL are so lucky to have you there to help out when they need you!!
Quote:
DDIL is also feeling miserable. She's still working full time but that may have to end sooner than later....
Oh I bet she is, poor thing b/c isn't she due in about a month???
Quote:
Our Costco shopping yesterday wasn't too bad, not as crowed as I thought it would be. It's better to go early I think.
I'll have to go to Costco next time I visit my DDs in Phnx b/c Imma a Costco virgin, never been to one!

Speaking of shopping, today is Wally World Wednesday, seems to be the best time of the week to hit my lil' Neighborhood Market Walmart or whatever they call those... but then, compared to larger cities/towns, even our busy times are probably laugh-able!