View Single Post
  #17   ^
Old Fri, Jul-25-03, 11:00
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 288/280/188 Female 5ft 4in
BF:
Progress: 8%
Default Thought I had low blood sugar from LCing!

Hi XXovereasy,

Yesterday I again got dizzy, fuzzy headed, vision blurry, couldn't think straight. I was this way most of the day at work. By the time I got home I was a mess. I started figuring up how many carbs I had all day & it wasn't but about 7. Actually mean't to have more than that, but was told I would only be working a half day & ended up being all day, & I had only taken a salad. Anyway, I just knew it had to be from the lack of carbs, & I felt so bad that I actually ate a tablespoon of honey. I waited an hour & a half & still no relief. Was on the computer checking email at the time & a friend had sent me an article on water. Made me start thinking, Ok how much water have I had today? I usually make myself drink the amount I am suppose to, since I have had kidney stones & I know it is good for everything. Unfortunately I don't get thirsty so I have to make certain routines in order to accomplish this. Well, the job I did yesterday was a one day thing and out of routine. After figuring up how much I had all day (it was 90 deg. & the air conditioner went out) I realized I had only had 40oz. all day! Not anyways near enough for a big girl like me on a very hot day. Anyway I guzzled two quarts & all symptoms went away. Now I am trying to remember if the last time this happened when it seemed to fix it by eating fruit, did I also drink water? You said it also fixed the problem for you when you ate the fruit! Did you also drink water at the same time? You may want to keep tabs on this, & just a reminder to EVERYONE (especially myself) DON'T FORGET THE WATER! I will keep you informed on any further developments in this area.

WATER.....WATER.....WATER.....WATER.......

Bratina