View Single Post
  #19   ^
Old Sat, Apr-07-18, 17:46
Forum Moderator

Plan: Primal/P:E
Stats: 171/146/150 Female 5'7"
BF:
Progress: 119%

I love my IP, though I haven't used it in about a month. In the fall, I cooked enough food to feed the army and I'm trying to use it up before the end of chili/soup season.

I wasn't too thrilled with the hard-cooked eggs, but I only tried them once, so I'll give it another go some time. Some of them were barely cooked, and some of them had the grey ring around the yolk. I think my little egg cooker does a better job and it might be more efficient. I have an electricity meter, so I should compare them sometime.

I'd say my favorite IP dishes are beef dishes using the least expensive cuts. Beef is expensive here, but I can't believe how tender and delicious beef round roasts and beef stew come out, in very little time. I've also done plain cooked meat like chicken breasts and ground beef, just for the purpose of being able to cook quick meals during the week. I do bone broths, too, of course.

My next project is to try it as a yogurt maker.

Charski, I love the ABTs in your userpic. I made those a while back and they were awesome. I have some jalapeno seedlings that just germinated.